DECEMBER IN CALIFORNIA

9:00 AM


I haven't posted in a while because I had some final exams the week before Christmas, and I left for Sacramento right after! I've been busy seeing family members I haven't seen in two years, and some new ones have been born since then too. I like family holidays, but after a while I want to go out and do something. I've gone running a couple of times, and we went shopping with the family, but yesterday we did the most fun thing since we got here: we-- my parents, my sister and myself-- got on some bikes and rode to downtown Sacramento, where we had a sushi lunch and then went to the Crocker Art Museum. After that, we went on to 'Old Sac' which is a part of town with an old-western feel. There's a beautiful yellow bridge there (Tower Bridge) which is lit up a bit when it gets dark.

I liked the Crocker a lot, and I might post some more pictures I took of the artworks there. In the meantime, here are some pictures of Sacramento. (They're not great quality: I only brought my iPhone to take photos..) It's still strange to have such a sunny December. At least the bikes reminded me of my hometown Amsterdam! :)

How was your Christmas? I hope it was happy and peaceful, whether sunny or white!
Pictures by me, taken in Sacramento (Old Sacramento, Tower Bridge, Crocker Art Museum).


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest