OUTFIT | PINSTRIPE PANTS

8:00 AM


I got these amazing new pinstripe pants in the mail this week, ordered through the H&M application. It still surprises me sometimes how fast those services are. Today I also got a pair of jeans in the mail which would take 10-25 days to deliver, but only took about nine days. All the way from Asia no less. Anyway, these pants are called 'costume joggers' on the H&M website and the description could not be more accurate. They're as comfortable as pyjama bottoms, but you could completely pull off a 'business' type of look with them, and I've sort of been leaning toward the latter as a style lately: a minimal, elegant businesswoman type of look. Although I'll mix in chunky sweaters and black boots, because I like those.

The bag is also new and was a sort of 'necessary purchase': last week I took a big bag with my laptop and books in it to school, and just as I was locking my bike, the bag's handle broke. I didn't have time to go home and I also didn't actually have another good bag that my laptop would fit in. Luckily, the university buildings in Amsterdam are right around the corner from Dam Square and Kalverstraat, so I popped into the Zara and got this handbag. Bonus: it's reversible, and the other side is made of a fluffy grey fabric, so it's basically two bags in one.

More stories: I love these Chelsea boots so much that I used to have another pair of which the heel broke after two years or so, but I just bought them again. The parka I'm wearing was a vintage find and the inside can be taken out so it serves as a spring and autumn coat. I may have a thing for multifunctional products. I mean, why have it one way when you can have it two ways, and choose?


Sweater: vintage | Pants: H&M | Chelsea boots: Clarks | Parka: vintage | Handbag: Zara

Do you have any multifunctional items in your closet? What are different ways you wear them?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Heel leuk deze outfit! En is de broek uit Azië goed? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Hij is iets korter dan ik verwacht had maar wel leuk!

      Delete
  2. Wow I'm loving the sweater! It looks so comfy x

    Jessica — NinetyCo

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest